- Someone has generously offered to buy us a new stove for our kitchen(Our current one has a huge gas smell whenever we cook with it).
- Another person has offered to run the electrical for that stove for us. That's another financial weight off our shoulders.
- A ministry we represent is helping us financially with food and gas for upcoming conferences we will be attending.
- A beloved church sister has also donated money to help with these trips.
- Another dear sister at church has donated maternity clothes to Elaine, something she has needed as nothing has been comfortable.
We could go on, but we'll just share a few of the ways we see God working in our lives. We praise Him for His goodness and His faithfulness. He is our Provider and we thank Him for His abundant care for our family.
To God be the Glory!!!